Monday, January 30, 2012

The weekend of party.

Friday, Anna and I went to Mamba Village. Robin, my samburu friend, is works there so we got in for free! We saw a lot of crocodiles. Even two crocs fighting! I touched a mini crocodile and a giraffe! I even got to hold a turtle! We got our faces painted, but it was so ugly, so I'm not showing those pictures! At night, Sarah, Sasha and I went to Jaun and Jaana, the family Anna is living with. We had dinner, drinks and talked.  It was fun, but later we wanted to dance, so we headed of to Bacchus. The music was horrible and too loud. The drinks were bad and no dance floor. But we did meet Carol. She was waiting for a friend that didn't show up, so she went with us to Black Diamond. We had some drinks, me and Carol danced a lot (like always), while Anna was chatting with other people. Later, Biko and his friend showed up. The night ended when the club closed. Too bad. It was a really good night. 




























Saturday Sarah, the kids and I went to a birthday party at a family where the mother is Danish. So cute kids! 
At night Anna came to my place, we drank smirnoff/cola, made us ready and had fun. Sarah and Sasha went to another party. We headed of to Tree House for the white t-shirt party! It was crazy! I got a number written on my shirt, "i love Grace's boobs", "leave the back, check out the front", "malaika", "you know you want this" and a bunch of other things! Grace was the one having the party. She knows EVERYBODY! She's having these crazy parties all the time! 



Sunday was just a day of relaxing at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment