Wednesday, February 1, 2012

update.

So, yesterday after a day at home (reading my book, and now I'm finally done!!!!), being with the kids, I met Carol and her friends at K1. We had food and a lot of drinks! It was so much fun! Dancing, chatting, flirting, eating, drinking, getting new friends. Can't get better than that! Got home around 3 am. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but there will be more nights like this!
Ohyeah, when I was dancing with Carol, some random woman came to dance with us and after a couple of minutes she says "wow, I've didn't think that a mzungu could dance good like that, you have the swag as a kenyan!"
Yeah, not to brag... But I do... Hahahaha!

Today I didn't do a thing, but chilling in front of the computer. And of course picked up the kids etc!

xoxo
Cille

No comments:

Post a Comment